1. Owner of website
DMC Nordic Group
c/o DMC Denmark A/s
Middelfartgade 15, 1
DK – 2100 Copenhagen Oe – Denmark
Phone: +45 33 12 12 00
Cookies are used on most websites these days. Quite often cookies will be essential to deliver a certain service or perform a certain function on the site.
In other situations, cookies are used to improve user friendliness on the website by compiling statistical information on the visitors’ use of the website.
A cookie is a small data file, which the website automatically saves onto your computer or mobile device when you visit www.dmc-nordic.com
The cookies used on www.dmc-nordic.com are not harmful, nor can they spread virus or other harmful programs.
www.dmc-nordic.com uses both session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary cookies and are only valid for as long as you are online. As soon as you close your web browser, the session cookies are deleted.
Persistent cookies are stored for longer periods of time and will remain on your computer or mobile device until their expiry date. Typically, you will be able to access the internet settings of your web browser and see which cookies are stored and for how long they will remain there.
3. DMC Nordic uses the following cookies.
• Strictly Necessary Cookies – A Cookie falls into this category if it is essential to the operation of Our Site, supporting functions such as logging in and payment transactions.
• Analytics Cookies – It is important for us to understand how you use Our Site, for example, how efficiently you are able to navigate around it, and what features you use. Analytics Cookies enable us to gather this information, helping us to improve Our Site and your experience of it.
• Functionality Cookies – Functionality Cookies enable Us to provide additional functions to you on Our Site such as personalization and remembering your saved preferences. Some functionality Cookies may also be strictly necessary Cookies, but not all necessarily fall into that category.
• Targeting Cookies – It is important for Us to know when and how often you visit Our Site, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited, and which links you have visited). As with analytics Cookies, this information helps us to better understand you and, in turn, to make Our Site and advertising more relevant to your interests.
• Persistent Cookies – Any of the above types of Cookie may be a persistent Cookie. Persistent Cookies are those which remain on your computer or device for a predetermined period and are activated each time you visit Our Site.
• Session Cookies – Any of the above types of Cookie may be a session Cookie. Session Cookies are temporary and only remain on your computer or device from the point at which you visit Our Site until you close your browser. Session Cookies are deleted when you close your browser.
Before Cookies are placed on your computer or device, you will be shown a pop up requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies you are enabling Us to provide the best possible experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies unless those Cookies are strictly necessary however certain features of Our Site may not function fully or as intended.
5. How do I remove cookies?
The links below provide instructions on how to control Cookies in all mainstream browsers:
• Google Chrome
• Microsoft Internet Explorer
• Microsoft Edge (Please note that there are no specific instructions at this stage, but Microsoft support is always able to assist)
• Safari (macOS)
• Safari (iOS)
• Mozilla Firefox
• Android (Refer to your device’s documentation for manufacturers’ own browsers)
However please note that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, some features of the DMC Nordic website may not work properly, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
All About Cookies
Network Advertising Initiative
All European websites are obligated to inform users, which cookies are deposited on the users’ IT devices.
Legislation for Danish webpages is based on Report no. 1148 of December 9. 2011, issued in accordance with § 9 and § 81, section 2, in law no. 169 of March 3. 2011 concerning electronic communication nets and services.
This Report implements article 5, section 3 of the EC Directive on privacy and electronic communications, directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by directive 2009/136/EC
You can read the full text of the Danish report here (only in Danish)
A manual has been produced for the report and is available here (only in Danish)