This privacy statement is a public declaration of how DMC Nordic Group (consisting of companies DMC Denmark A/S, DMC Sweden AB, DMC Norway AS, DMC Estonia OU) applies the GDPR Data Protection Principles and Rights to process our customers’ and suppliers’ personal data.
DMC Nordic Group is committed to complying with the 6 principles relating to the processing of personal data under the GDPR in all that we do.
These principles are:
- Lawfulness, fairness and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimization
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality
DMC Nordic Group is responsible for your data, and we ensure that your personal information is treated in accordance with current legislation.
DMC Nordic Group
c/o DMC Denmark A/s
Middelfartgade 15, 1
DK – 2100 Copenhagen Oe – Denmark
Phone: +45 33 12 12 00
DMC Nordic Group always ensures fair and transparent treatment of all collected data. We provide information regarding which data we work with and to which purpose. You receive information about this at the time of personal data collection.
The data we use, can include:
- Usual personal information
- Personal identification number when applicable
- Data about interests and habits when applicable
- Traffic data about internet use when applicable
- Location-based data when applicable
- Unique numbers on devices when applicable
We collect and store your data in connection with specific purposes or other legal business-related purposes. This happens when we need to execute requests for products or services related to our line of work, including but not limited to:
- Online registration
- Hotel accommodation
- Transportation (incl. bus signs / passenger lists)
- Catering (incl. dietary requirements)
- Accreditation (incl. event badges)
- To comply with legal requirements
- To treat job applications and other job-related items
- All data is stored on servers in Ireland, in the European Union.
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, suppliers insofar as reasonably necessary to fulfil our obligations for the purposes as set out in this privacy statement.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- Except as provided in this privacy statement, we will not provide your information to third parties.
We will delete your personal data when they are no longer necessary in relation to the purpose, which was the reason for our collecting, processing and storage of your data, in agreement with the project team.
Security of your personal data and retention
We continue to take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data registrations.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We do not store your credit or debit card details.
We may update this privacy statement from time-to-time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
You may instruct us to provide you access to the personal data, we have registered on you.
When we receive a request for access to your personal data registrations, we will quickly contact you to make sure, that is really you, who made the request.
In case we are not able to make sure that the request received is really from you, we will not reply to the request received to prevent possible violation of your personal data registrations.
We recognize the further rights of data subjects under the GDPR which include:
- The right to be informed of use of your personal data
- The right of access your personal data registrations
- The right to rectify your personal data registrations
- The right to erasure of your personal data registrations
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data registrations
- The right to data portability of your personal data registrations
- The right to object to your personal data registrations
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to complain to the Danish Supervisory Authority (Datatilsynet)
Updating of personal data
Please let us know if the personal data, which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
Updating of personal data